This on-line form is intended for use by employers and prime contractors to report Potentially Serious Incidents (PSIs) as identified in Section 40(5) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. For more information please click here.
Before you start, be sure to have the following information available:
- WCB Account Number and WCB Industry Code or Corporate Registration Number
- Description of the incident and corrective actions, if applicable
- Number and description of the injured or potentially injured people
- Number of total people present at the worksite
When you are done, you will receive an email with a reference number for your submission.
If you have not completed your investigation at this time, please use this reference number when submitting the completed employer / prime contractor investigation report to email@example.com.
If you do not have an email address to provide for this submission, please contact the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Contact Center:
- Phone: 1-866-415-8690 (toll free)
- Phone: 780-415-8690 (Edmonton)
- TTY Phone: 780-427-9999 (Edmonton) or 1-800-232-7215 in other locations
Please answer all the following questions to see if you need to report a PSI.